Effective engagement leads to better planned and delivered projects. We support clients to navigate complex stakeholder environments by implementing strategies designed to gather critical inputs and find solutions.
We believe that well-planned and targeted stakeholder relations can help to shape a project which is not only better developed, but better accepted and easier to deliver.
Our work has included:
- Level Crossing Removal Project
- NSW Crown Lands Contaminated Land Strategy
- 30 Year Infrastructure Strategy for Victoria
- Cox Peninsula Remediation
- West Gate Tunnel project
- Rum Jungle Rehabilitation Project
- Tweed River Entrance Sand Bypass Project
VIEW STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT RELATED PROJECTS