Business case development
We support our clients in the preparation of new policy proposals and business cases, with a keen understanding of Treasury requirements. We are experienced in options assessment, risk analysis and have an ability to integrate complex economic and technical data to clearly communicate the business and funding needs.
We are passionate about unlocking the value from development projects and have successfully designed and delivered business cases for major infrastructure and divestment projects. Our work has included:
- Melbourne Arts Precinct Plan – Arts Centre Melbourne
- Bar to Beach business case and cost-benefit analysis
- Contaminated Land Remediation action plan and business case
- Cox Peninsula business case
- Rum Jungle Rehabilitation Project
- Eden Breakwater Wharf Extension business case
Through tailored frameworks, we drive transparency and consistency around clients’ strategic, tactical and operational decision-making to maximise cost-to-serve and customer experience, and enhance reputation.
We support our clients with contingency planning as well as developing and reviewing emergency management and response protocols.
We work with clients through organisational review and change management processes to build and operationalise relevant accountability and capability approaches. Our work has included:
- Operational Process Review – Confined Space Entry
- 30 Year Infrastructure Strategy for Victoria
- Cox Peninsula Remediation
VIEW BUSINESS CASE DEVELOPMENT RELATED PROJECTS